Talk about weird, right? After seeing them live one was good, slow and in the wrong venue, the other was bad, long and in the right venue. But for all these years it's been first and foremost their names that have turned me off.
1. Devandra Bernhardt – Sounds like a self help manual writer
2. Built For Speed – So boring to read: the words just lie there.
3. SafetySuit – Don't have safety in the name of a rock band
4. Real Estate – Or, my second job if you prefer
5. The Naked And Famous – SOunds like a segment on "ET"
6. The Little Willies – Don't call yourself after a penis joke
7. Three Doors Down – Unless you are going on route 66, don't name yourself after a direction
8. Matchbox 20 – If they were good, they'd still suck.
9. Cage The Elephant – I think that's how they chose the bands at Governor's Ball
10. Hard Nips – Lowers or rises expectations to unsustainable levels