Let's face it Conan has become second fiddle cool to Fallon. Jimmy has the comedic edge and now most definitely has the musical edge with his Late Night program. The compilation will offer up songs featuring Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder and Dave Matthews
He is a closet rock star so we shouldn't be too surprised, plus he does some fantastic impersonations. It's nice to see a sense of humor from some of his guests. Here is the silly track list
1. Neil Young Sings 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'
2. History of Rap (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing 'Reading Rainbow'
6. Balls In Your Mouth (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings 'Charles in Charge'
9. Walk of Shame (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (feat. Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin' (feat. Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings 'Whip My Hair' (feat. Bruce Springsteen