1. I've seen them twice, once at the start of their career and once SkyBlu didn't make it.
2. Rumor has it the Gordy boys are about done -they haven't performed together this year. So this may well be the last chance to see them. Apparently they are arguing over money (of course)
3. My Great-Niece and Nephew has convinced me that LMFAO are the coolest children's program Nick have never heard of. With their easy beats, wild colors and nursery rhyme lyrics, they are General Admission popsters with XX lyrics.
4. The opening acts are pretty good: Far East Movement, The Quest Crew, Sidney Samson, Eva Simons, Natalia Kills and Matthew Koma.
5. I did mention it was a Friday night, right?