1. Raise your Glass – Pink – “Deal-io”? Hope Busta gets royalties for that word. This is a catchy mo-fo drinking song.
2. Holy Fire – Scott Krokoff – Great downward spiral lick returns so often it functions like a hook, and the guitar is a twangy delight.
3. Pass Out – Tinie Tempeh – Tinie doesn’t seem to be having the time of his life but, Kid Cudi please note, we are.
4. Happy For You – Polar Bear – Wadja mean no solo? Of course there’s a solo, a sax solo by the way.
5. Kush (Feat Snoop Dogg) – Dr. Dre Dunno if I love this because I can fall straight back into the vibe after all these years, nostalgia reasons, or because Snoop kills his verse.
6. Sincerity -Miggs
7. Knocked Up – Kings Of Leon
8. Come On (Let’s Go Tonight) – Bruce Springsteen – Most of it ended up on “Factory”. Except the “Man on the radio said Elvis Presley” line? It was too good and Bruce built his masterful threnody for the King around it on the obscure “Johnny Bye Bye”.
9. Flow – My Pet Dragon
10. Raining Men – Rihanna – A joyous raver