1. Frontward – Pavement – Best song at Central Park last night
2. Summer Babe – Pavement – Second best song at Central Park last night.
3. Titus Andronicus Forever – Titus Andronicus – Real time rock and roll live on stage by the greatest rock band in the world off the must own (if it’s still out there) Feats Of Strength.
4. Birds – Margot And The Nuclear So And Sos – My ex is going to see em Sunday. Think she’d writi a post -I don’t think so. PS? I think he’s saying “Let’s make it EVIL” not legal!
5. All The Way – Liza Minnelli – If you are not in awe of Liza’s tender, deep, velvet leather intimations on this song, you’re not paying attention.
6. Out Of Goodbyes (with Lady Antebellum) – Maroon 5 – This will hit at some point.
7. Forest Of Sorrows – Johanna And The Dusty Floor – When you are gonna write songs, remember to make em perfect creations like this.
8. Losing My Patience – Shit Robot – Jazzy vocal (from the chick in LCD?) and beats a plenty in this great mish mash
9. Young Love – Maximum Balloon
10. Bombay – Turzi